Wednesday 7 May 2008

Title Decider on Sunday

You really can't depend on cheap teams like Newcastle to do the job for u. Before the match my instincts was already telling me that they will lose especially since Keegan is a #1 MU hater.... and I was right.

It has to be down to United alone. This coming Sunday, Wigan v United & Chelsea v Bolton will be the title decider. Personally I dun't really care what happen at Stamford Bridge. I only want United to win their final match and lift the trophy. C'mon !!! We know you can do it ! We are all behind YOU !!!

GO MANCHESTER UNITED !!!

1 comment:

Tim said...

Ya, compare to the money paid out for the like of Tevez, Carrick, Hargreaves, foul-mouth etc, the Geordie club is considerably cheaper than U MAN. C'on Berbatov, you know someone will pay big money for ya!