Monday 12 May 2008

Manchester United - English Premier League 07/08 CHAMPIONS

Our 10th EPL title. WOW !!!

I've watched them lift the trophy 10 times under Sir Alex Ferguson. We now have a total of 17 titles including the old First Division. Sir Alex believes we can equal the Liverpool's total of 18th titles. I believe it too. Let's shut their "We are the best side because we won the title the most times" chants.







Next up is the Champions League at Moscow. If Manchester United wins that match, I am wearing my jersey to work the next day.

4 comments:

Aaron Tan said...

erm.. avram grant got his wish! an outright win for the champion! not by goal difference!!

Corinne said...

i have to admit that Tevez has become one of my favourite player too.

The whole team is just great. I know Hargreaves didn't play a lot but when he came on, look at his perfectly timed tackles.

Glory Glory Man United as the REDS go marching on and on and on and on :)

Unknown said...

WOW! Congratulation MU. Won by 2 points! Glory Glory MU !

Unknown said...

CHAMP10NS AGAIN! For the 10th time!
One down, One to go. We're gonna win it! Glory glory

United We Stand. Moscow here we come!