Sunday 25 May 2008

Cherating - Kuantan

Cherating Beach

We planned this trip quite some time ago. It was to be a relaxing-do-what-we-want trip and it turns out to be just that.

We left on Saturday around 10.30am and made some stops all the way. We reached there about 4pm and immediately headed for the beach.

Enjoying football on the beach

The travelling group

i've always wanted to take a photo like this on the beach - ha ha

The food there is nothing to shout about and their service is lousy. We had to wait for one hour on our first night before our food is served.

On the 2nd day, they swam while i sat on on one of the benches to read my little black dress book. That's right, I can't swim. My brothers tried to "force" the natural swimmer in me when i was 7 years old by pushing me into the Genting Highlands pool, causing me to nearly drown. They got the beatings of their life, of course. ha ha ! And my mom forbid me to go near any swimming pool of any kind anymore. She refuse to pay for my swimming lessons in school so I try to learn on my own with the help of my kind friends but I guess the memory of nearly drowning has scarred me for the rest of my life and I will never experience the joys of being a fish.

Back to the trip. I learned how to flew a kite ! It's fun although the my kite flew away, due to my inexpertise in holding tightly to the other end of the string.

my kite

An overall fun journey. Not tiring at all.

2 comments:

SOBA said...

You are GORGEOUS

Unknown said...

I heard stories from Jennwah. U guys dunno how 2 fly kite? kekeke.

btw, seems like u guys had lotsa fun. Next trip I wanna join.

oh, nice pics.