Thursday 22 May 2008

Manchester United - European Champions 07/08

UEFA Champions League Final
Luzhniki Stadium, Wed 21 May

UNITED 1 - Ronaldo 26
(6 pens scored: Tevez, Carrick, Hargreaves, Nani, Anderson, Giggs)

CHELSEA 1 - Lampard 45
(5 pens scored: Ballack, Belletti, Lampard, A Cole, Kalou)




It was an exciting match until the very end. At times I can't even bear to watch. I'm sure I was on the verge of having a heart attack.

I was very worried that we won't win the cup after Ronaldo's missed penalty but I am so glad John Terry slipped and suddenly there's hope!

A brilliant save from Van De Sar and they did it !!!







Manchester United - Champions of England and now Champions of Europe.

1 comment:

John said...

Congratulations my Devil friend. You guys deserve all the success your team had for this year.

What can I say, waking up in 2.30am to watch perhaps one of the biggest CL Final of all time. It was worth it.

I’m happy to see TEVEZ lifting that trohpy and it was proud moment for my self as Argentine supporters.

Please check out the latest posting on my blog about this little fella.

Would certainly appreciate you guys to give your thought about him or the game or even your feelings at this moment….

http://mundoalbiceleste.blogspot.com/2008/05/tevez-is-champion-of-europe.html