Saturday 3 May 2008

My name is C-O-R-I-N-N-E

I juz received a call from a someone:

H: Hello, Is that CONNIE ?

Me: NO. (I didn't sleep properly, quite moody)

H: You are not CONNIE ?

Me: NO. I am Corinne.

H: Oh, Sorry, Corinne. I'm bla bla from XYZ Company.

I've had it. I can't stand people who can't spell or say my name correctly. It's C-O-R-I-N-N-E not Corrine or Corine or Corrinne or CONNIE.

Connie is the worst one. Geez ....read properly !!! IT'S CORINNE!!! how can Corinne become Connie? I dun't want to be a Connie !! I'm CORINNE !

Can't even get my name correctly and want to sell me stuffs? No way.

If i see any of u spelling my name incorrectly, I will murder u, my dear friends. And if u ever call me CONNIE, i will WHIP u !

I am not joking.

I even did a test on Sue:





No comments: