Monday 26 May 2008

I love to bite ice-cubes

It runs in the family. We have this fetish to bite ice cubes.

There is a neverending supply of ice cubes in our house and whenever we feel like it, we pop one in our mouth and bite bite bite.

The only time I will resist biting those wonderful icecubes are:

1. When I am dining at a super high class restaurant
2. Time of the month

My niece of 7 years old is now doing the same thing to the disapproval of her mom. Well, she doesn't understand our genes.

WE LOVE ICE CUBES =)

4 comments:

SOBA said...

Correct, Correct, Correct
They will never understand...the sheer pleasure of biting ice...cruncccch.
Must do it now :)

SOBA said...

Anway I am Benggali the silent reader of your blog

Corinne said...

benggali !! its been too long !! ive missed u & happy birthday to u today :)

Aaron Tan said...

i do that too...occasionally..