Thursday 19 June 2008

Water in my Ear

While showering, my hair untwist itself and i was trying to hold it back up with one hand, the other holding the shower hose when some of the water sprayed and went inside my ear. A freak accident.

I had to bear with the ear block for one whole day. Sometimes I hear "whooshing" sounds. I tried all methods. Jumping. Hitting my other right ear with my left tilt down. Someone suggested hair dryer but I dunt' have one in the office or I would have tried that too.

It's annoying ! Worse than having flu. I can't hear properly and I feel like I am shouting everytime I talk.

At the end of work day, I couldn't stand it. I was starting to feel dizzy. I went to a nearby clinic and ask them to help me flush the water out. Doc check and said got infection d. He prescribed some flu and anti-inflammatory med and after taking it, I went to bed. Now i am awake coz the flu med is too strong and I'm feeling "high". But at least my ears are not blocked anymore.

No comments: