Sunday 1 June 2008

A new beginning

How time flies. It's already the 2nd half of 2008.

Tommorow will be a new beginning for me in terms of my career. I have finally left the bitch but they still owe me my commision. I am wondering if i will ever get it ? The delays & all the excuses pisses me off but what can i do except to vent it all out here ? If they refuse to write me the cheque I can't force them to. I mean, I dun't have a gun =p

Anyway let the past be in the past. I do not hold a grudge on them. After all, it's only a job and I can and have left them behind me.

I look forward to my new company. Lots of new things to explore and a whole new different office culture. Let's see how this works out.

3 comments:

Royal Paladin said...

Best of Luck in your new career.

May your talents finally get the recognition they deserve.

Aaron Tan said...

i'm due for a medical check up soon also!!

Corinne said...

thx paladin :)

aaron: good luck :)