Wednesday 30 April 2008

Manchester United 1 - Barcelona 0

It's about 2.45pm now and i am feeling so sleepy. YaWnnnnnn.....

After last night's thrilling match, i think i can tolerate sitting here for another 2 hours and 15 minutes watching Paul Scholes's goal and the match-end celebration at YouTube over and over again.

To be honest, i was losing faith after the Chelsea match. I was so afraid of dissapointment that I dun't even feel like watching the match. BUT, all talk only lah... last nite, I forced myself to sleep early. Went to bed about 10pm but couldn't sleep. Frustrated, i got up and read a book until abt 12am. At 2am my eyes automatically pop open and i was thinking okay 45 mins more, dunt panic myself. Back to sleep. Around 2.45 some buddies sms-ed me asking me to wake up! Five minutes later, another 2 sms asking if i am awake already. OKAY I AM UP !! It's quite difficult to ignore the excitement on all the fan's hearts (and also my bloody loud sms ringtone).

Paul Scholes goal was fantastic. (photo below stolen from Aaron's blog)

















After that, it was all pure anxiety watching Barca throwing attacks after attacks. And then there's the 6 minutes of injury time. It must be one of the longest 6 minutes of my life. And finally, the whistle blew and WE ARE IN THE FINALS !!!! WOOOO HOOOOOO !!! I dunt care who we meet. We will beat whoever.




No comments: