Saturday 5 April 2008

Imprisoned at home

It's the weekend again. I love weekends. Weekends means match day, lots of gossiping & catch ups, drinking, food activities, movies & my most favourite - massages. Two whole stress-free days to release the muscle tension derived from the battlefield at 9-5.

Today I was suppose to go to PD with my colleagues, sort of a mini company trip and to be honest, I was not looking forward to it because first of all, its PD (dirty - i had a minor skin allergy the last time i slept in those apartments) , secondly, I've been having PMS the whole week (moody & highly stressed) and thirdly, there's some office politics going on (NORMAL in any office). i dunt fancy a weekend trying to watch over my back all the time. Someone once told me that when it comes to money, people's character will change drastically and it's true. Because of the evil money, some people will do or say anything to keep their back free from arrows. Which is why, I think it is god's fate that my period came last night so YAY !!! i have a valid excuse. I mean, how can i wear my bikini and have any kind of water activities ? I did hinted that I may not be able to go coz of my monthly thingy. It was suppose to come visiting on Tuesday but was delayed. I cannot control God's fate or when the egg died in my body.

So here i am, resting at home. It's only 5pm and i am quite bored. I feel like going out for drinks but damn the cramps. Don't feel sexy enough to flirt anyway. HEY, dunt give me that discriminative look and clicking ur tongue, single people are ENTITLED to flirt.

Oh wells, i guess ill juz watch my tvb series and maybe catch the arse v poo match (which will probably end in a boring draw) later.

No comments: