Sunday 20 April 2008

A college visit, Movie & Match

This is going to be a rather long post (i think)

Early Friday morning, our salary was finally released. At least my boss kept his word. I didn't have time to bank in b4 12pm as I had a network site survey with Kolej Yayasan UEM located at Lembah Beringin (after Rawang). It was a long drive, abt 45 mins. The college is still new, lots of renovations going on and plenty of empty classrooms filled with wooden desk and chairs (like in our school time) After about 20 minutes of walking underneath the HOT SUN, i got bored and started snapping photos to distract myself from the heat.

First stop was the student's chalet. One chalet fits about 4 - 6 people. Here's how a typical chalet looks like:



















There's this 2 funny signs which i took:




















It says no males allowed in the female chalet. And then, there's this :



















No females allowed. But see the next photo:



















They live side by side. Now, how can the security guard be watching out for them when his guard house is located at the end of the corrridor which is about 1km long?

After about 1.5 hours of walking all around the campus, I was becoming moody. Hello, we are not talking about walking in 10 degrees celcius with nice cold breeze blowing. It's bloody 36 degrees !! THAT IS EXTREMELY HOT !! There's this too :













If u enlarge the photo, u can see those giant red ants all around the campus, waiting to bite u. I was wearing high heels with no covers. One wrong step and i'll be suffering from itch and pain for the rest of the day. No way !! i have a nice evening plan later. I pity those students hanging their clothes outside to dry. With so many ants around, they might just crawl un-noticed into one of their underwears.

Finally, 2.5 hours later, we wrap things up and what a relief to be inside my boss's car with full blast air cond. I'm not spoilt, occasionaly i like to sweat but with proper attire like shorts and sleeveless workout clothes. Not with my dress and high heels !

Anyway, i had to work late again, and by the time i leave the office it was all jammed up but i still manage to reach early and have a nice dinner with Sue & Angie. We then went to watch Definately, Maybe :

























The storyline is good. A romance movie, so err the boys can skip it =P

The drinking plan was scrapped as my grandma called (again) requesting me to go back home. Actually i was kinda tired too with all the walking earlier.

Today (Saturday - coz im typing this at almost 4 in the morning) I woke up and bought my brunch. As usual i will either eat the delicious SS19 nasi lemak or pan mee. I had nasi lemak. Nice. After that watch abit of TV and went to take a nap. Feeling refreshed i decided to go for my long awaited massage. The massage was quite painful. Must be all the stress. Anyway i just love to hear the cracking sound. No, i am not into BDSM hahaha !

I went slightly crazy too, shopped a bit, bought more Manchester United stuffs to add to the other stuffs i already own. I bought some tops and dresses. I love shopping therapy !!

Another good weekend therapy is to watch MU win against Blackburn. Time to cheer !!

Unfortunately, the match filled me with anxiety. Blackburn scored first and we had to wait till almost the very last minute to get an equaliser. This Brad Friedel (the keeper) is like Super Plastic Man !!! He saved all the shots and even a goal on the line !! What the heck ??!! Luck was not with MU, but i'm still glad they got a point, thanks to Carlos Tevez's header. I am beginning to admire him.












Bring on Chelsea next week. We will win the title at the bridge.

Definately, NO MAYBE !!

1 comment:

Aaron Tan said...

whoa... big red ants!