Thursday 3 April 2008

The Journal of a Paladin


Since joining facebook, i have been addicted to this game - "warbook". I met many wonderful friends from all over the world while playing this game. My alliance is the Legion of honour

We have loads of fun in the skype chatroom, planning our strategies for any alliances stupid enough to war with us. It's kinda sad that warbook is going to end soon but we look forward to Return of the Infernals (ROTI) which is warbook part II, maybe with a new alliance name.

One of our fellow Malaysian member, Martin wrote a nice sweet story which he derived from our days in the alliance, edited by another alliance member, Michael Turoa. Here it is:

http://www.freewebs.com/martinchua/JoP.pdf

It's written in a medieval sort of language so it may be boring for some to read. Since I know every single member in the story, I find it well written and simply marvellous. I hope Martin continues to write for ROTI.

P/s: i am Lady Saxy



No comments: