Tuesday 29 April 2008

The Letter Part 2

Okay so i've submitted my resignation letter. Finally caught my boss at one of his "free" moments. It wasn't easy. He has been a really nice and understanding boss and he has always been there to support me.

The first words that came out when he saw the letter was

"I'm dissapointed"

Oh man....now i feel so guilty. I mean yes, i've been ecstatic when i made the decision to leave. No longer do i have to face the bitch. C'mon, even he knows where the problem is. I am just not happy there.

And now he will not accept my resignation and has asked me to think it over. I can't do this man. My decision if of course final but somewhere in my soft heart, i feel guilty to leave him.

Blah. I hate this. Tommorow i'm just going to tell him my decision will stand.

2 comments:

Royal Paladin said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
It's Me said...

just leave cos u wont get used to the delayed salary one lor...