Monday 7 April 2008

A love song

It's so nice to come back to this:


[06/04/2008 23:53:27] Martin C. ~Author of JoP~ says:

For Corinne:

Reminiscing the days when we first crossed path. It was more than fate
holding me back as you passed by. Everything comes to light.
Your fragrance in the air envelopes me girl.
I can't express the way I feel but I know you were sent from above
Oh dear angel look back on all that we've shared.
There's no point in wasting it now

Baby my feelings are so deep
I wish this goes beyond my wildest dream just as long as there is a hope
For our love will keep shining above when you're in my embrace,
hearts beat as one, when I kiss your lips
I still shiver some I'll make all of your dreams come true
Just say you'll stay and you'll never let go forever with you.

In good times we had laughs, sometimes share our tears
When in fear you come running to me taking long walks at night and in broad
daylight.
Oh the sensational talks I will cherish
This is what people call true love and the kind everyone wishes for
Ooh can't you see all that a woman could want is right before your very eyes.

Let's love the world away a place I know called ecstasy.
Girl this is the place where we start just living life in enchantment.

No comments: