Friday 18 July 2008

Starbucks vs Coffee Bean

Starbucks:
- Free wireless, No restrictions
- Absolutely delicious Caramel Macchiato
- Friendly nice service
- No need for username & password

Coffee Bean:
- Free wireless BUT with ONLY 5 can login at the same time.
- All coffees taste like sugar water.
- Black faced staff
- Have to key in username & password, staff do not inform when they change the password.

I am not bias towards Starbucks but Coffee Bean needs to improve their customer service and coffee taste. The first time I went to CB, I ordered their coffee of the day. It has no taste. Totally Flat ! It was so not worth my RM8.

After that bad experience, I ordered a non-caffein drink the next I step in2 a CB cafĂ©. It’s the same thing. No cranberry taste. Only sugar.

Which is why, I try not to go CB unless the area doesn’t have a Starbucks like SS2 and Subang Parade. Yesterday I ordered an Iced Blended Caramel. It’s like drinking Ice-Blended sugar.

Their staffs should improve their hospitality too. What is with the black face? If dun’t want to work, then quit lah.

2 comments:

It's Me said...

err....some starbucks still required u/name and p/w wor like the one in maju junction. Yeah, i think drinks in starbucks are so much better than CB.

Aaron Tan said...

subang parade no starbucks.. but carrefour got maa...