Thursday 17 July 2008

A dream which turn into a nightmare

Yesterday I had the weirdest dream of all. I dreamt I was back in primary school with the dark blue pinafore. We were suppose to change into our attire for our P.E. class but I changed into my 'brownie' (sort of an elf thing) uniform. My teacher (forgotten who) reprimand me and I was punished to stand on my table for 30 minutes.

The dream suddenly changed to current and I find myself on top of some tower in London with my current crush. It was really romantic. I noted we were wearing really nice winter clothes. HA HA !

After that I got woken up rudely by the stupid thunder at about 6am. I switched off my a/c coz it was like really cold (ahh, that must explain the winter clothes in my dream) and attempted to continue my sweet dream.

I think i was fantasizing lah...and after a while dozed off. This time my nightmare returns. What's my nightmare without those darn snakes...I dreamt Lord Voldermort ordered his Nagini (a gigantic snake) to spy on me and my crush. Nagini then reported to Lord Voldermort that we were at some apartment and suddenly Nagini is inside the apartment with us and I can see its fangs.....

That's when I woke up. It's 6.30am.

You know what. Reading Harry Potter before sleeping (especially when I was reading the part when Nagini bit Arthur Weasley) is not a good idea. It spoilt my lovely dream.

No comments: