Tuesday 15 July 2008

My Hormones

Tommorow's my last day of period. Thank Goodness ! It has been a very bad few days, with all the cramps and backaches. I indulged in too many pineapples and cold drinks last month. Coupled with stress and cold beers the night b4 my period, it's like a nail to the coffin. Sigh.. Never learn do I ? Well, no more cold drinks for me this month and I must remember to ask my granny to boil those traditional "8 type of herbs" medicine for me to drink. I heard taking Evening Primrose Oil helps but then I took it before and the following month, I had killer cramps. I do not know if I should take it again. Let's see how it goes next month. How wonderful it is to be a woman..

I received an email today. It says :

"Hi, how are you ? I miss you "

A blast from the past. Ironically, I've been thinking about him the past week, due to the hormonal imbalance. Yes, Mentruation really does funny things to us. Anyway, being 99% healed, I am not gonna re-open the wounds. I think I've said this to myself many times for the past 2 years or issit 3 years already? (SEE ?! I AM HEALED !) Let's leave it there shall we ? It's not good to bring all the 10 years out in the open again.

I reached home the earliest today since my first day of work at my new company. With time to spare, I login to facebook and to my surprise:

Your daily kiss fortune: Being happy is not always being perfect. Happiness can be found with someone near when you look closely and discover the good in their heart.

Why does it keep saying that ?? Someone near ? WHO ? I can't think of anyone near me that I'd be with. Where shall i begin to look ?
My phone list ? (After scrolling to C, I gave up) They always say love comes when you least expect it and all that bla bla bla thingy. So...... shall I LOOK or shall i WAIT ?

WHAT THE.......WHY AM I THINKING SO MUCH ???

OK......GO AWAY BAD HORMONES....!!



No comments: