Tuesday 15 July 2008

It's only 9pm !

*drumming my fingers*

I've showered & taken my dinner. I've played the bowling game and scramble. I've read all the latest chick lit books. Shall I continue my Harry Potter? It's my err.. 10th or 11th time through the series now. I'm currently reading The Order of the Phoenix. Nah, I'll keep that for my bedtime reading afterwards.

So what shall I do next?

*Scrolls down my msn list*

My favourite MU fan, Jason is not around or else I can kacau him.

*Scrolls down the list further*

My buddies and daily chatting friends are not around either.

Hmm....

See, I'm not a workaholic. I dun't always work till 10pm daily but today is quite free for me. Although I have millions of things to complete and the next few days may be hell but well, today's today. Let's leave tommorow to tommorow. OK, I'm blabbering.

Yay, Sue messaged me !!! Now I have someone to chat to.

God, sounds like I have no life.

Well, sometimes, you need stress free days like this and I am so enjoying it..... (consoling myself)

No comments: