Thursday 24 July 2008

A maddening week

Mon & Tues, I was at an event where I had to stand for at least 10 hours on my stupid new high heels shoes. Plus I had to go and wear those really high 3 inches one....

This is a reminder to myself: if my company participate in an event, NEVER EVER WEAR HIGH HEELS SHOES !

Wed & Thurs, back to office for a tender submission. Last night me and collegues stayed till 4am and went back to office at 9am this morning. Many black faces and vulgar swearing words flying around but it's all good in the end. I suppose everyone has different ways to release their stress. Some show black faces, some keep swearing, some quiet and some make jokes. The most important thing is get to get the job done in the end and everyone is happy after that.

I went for a massage to release my stress. It's so good that I feel really refreshed now.

Thank God It's Friday tommorow.

No comments: