Monday 28 July 2008

Chelsea in Malaysia

This morning, one of our bosses came over to our place.


Boss: Which one of you is a football fan?

Me: I am

Colleague: Sometimes I will watch.

Boss (pointing at me) : Tomorow we go watch a football match.

Me: Who’s playing ?

Boss: Chelsea ! You dunno ar ! And you say ur a football fan?

Me (making puking sound): NO WAY. I am not going to watch THEM.

Boss: Why ? You support other team ar?

Me: I’m Manchester United.

Boss: Eh, no need to pay lah.

Me: FREE also I dowan.

Boss: VIP Seat you know ! Can shake hands with the players !

Me: Can throw tomatoes at them ?

Boss: HA HA. Can ! You can boo them if you want !

Me: What if i get murdered by the other fans?

Boss: Won't lah. VIP seats mostly civilised people.

Me: um..... no lah, better not. If the MU players find out, I am dead.

Boss: HA HA ! You're chi sin.

Boss (pointing to my other colleague): Like that, you go with me.

Colleague: I’m MU also.

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA !

Then, boss went around asking everyone. Nobody wants to go. It seems my office consists of Arsenal, Liverpool & Manchester United fans only.

In the end, one Arsenal fan agreed to go. What was he thinking ?? yerr…..

2 comments:

Aaron Tan said...

waaaaa.... WASTED!!! if me...i sure gooooo!! i'll wear man utd jersey inside...then if got chance to shake hand with the players, i'll show them the man utd jersey!

Corinne said...

u wanna kena punched by the gangsta kayu balak ??