Tuesday 16 September 2008

Selangor's Public Holiday

I'm so happy whenever this happens. I know, I'm a sicko. LOL

Lets see...

Later I will watch my new tvb series - "catch me now" at about say 11pm. I'll watch maybe 3 episodes. That will end at about 2am. Then I will continue my Shopaholic in Manhattan book till 3am.

I will wake up tommorow at 9am to buy nasi lemak (have to wake up that early coz the aunty's nasi lemak finishes by 9.30) Then I will come back and sleep again till 12pm. After that I will maybe go to the gym for 2 hours. Then back home to have a nice rest and play some games after the rest. I hope it rains tommorow afternoon. What a bliss that will be =)

Happy working to liljames, Huez, Miki, Wilz, CH etc etc

*evil laugh* muahahahahahahahaha

1 comment:

It's Me said...

cilakak...today no rain rain, will be super hot until u melt...hemm!