Tuesday 16 September 2008

My MSN profile pic

I changed my profile pic and this is what happens:

WW: Why ur profile pic so "hao"?

PC: aiyo ur pic!! better change lah....later wolf come after u !

Huez: somebody look very lcly !

This is the best from my cousin currently working in HK:

ckw

why make up so much

CookiE®

Wedding dinner ma

ckw

dinner only ma

ckw

trying to be attractive isit

CookiE®

HAHAHHAHAHHAA

ckw

sure la...want to capture some guys

ckw

yalahhh

ckw

so seductive

ckw

ah po sure marah u

ckw

hahahahahah

ckw

dress and make up like dancer

CookiE®

oh she marah me that day d

CookiE®

say my dress so short

CookiE®

i wearing tube dress

ckw

hahahahah, u know then good

ckw

lucky she din hide the keys and dunt let u out











Where got "lcly" ??!

No comments: