Wednesday 3 September 2008

Car battery died

Before the day even started, I have already lost RM150 to change my car battery. So much for my cutting back plan. Next time I better shut my mouth about savings and all that. It's like you can't say it out loud...like a taboo....!

Why is it that there is no signal that ur car battery is gonna die soon? It's juz so sudden. Turn on the ignition and cannot start. Grrrr !

That workshop fellow didn't have those maintenance-free type either, so now I have to fill in the battery water every month. Hope I remember.

1 comment:

It's Me said...

oh...kam ngam geh...mine died on the 2nd, a day earlier....but i bought the maintenance free at RM140....but in actual i spent more cos I was in an accident on the same morning....curse the wira....curse the perdana...