Monday 8 September 2008

The return to the gym

Today I feel so motivated to go to the gym after work since I haven't been there for a very long time.

I decided to go slow and join the yoga class at 1840. I had to bring my lappie home tonight because I am on standby for a customer who may need some info. The stupid brick is so heavy and I have some thoughts to leave it in the car and let it get stolen =p

But of course, I am not those type of person, so I dragged it to the gym locker. They have some special CCTV lockers for you to keep ur lappie but nevermind lah, mine is not a MAC. Nobody will wanna steal a brick like that. I juz stuffed it together with my clothes at the women's locker room.

After changing, I have some time to kill and I saw these 2 girls doing some cardio thingy on a machine. It is an equipment where you sit there and just row ur arms in circles. It looks easy so I tried it. After what seems like an eternity, I look at the monitor and it told me that I have only been working out for 1.5 minute ?! What ?! My arms are beginning to tire and I dun't feel comfortable with some muscular guy stretching next to me so I stop after 3 mins.

Still with time to spare, I saw this girl exercising so enthusiatically on this "stepper" thingy. I think I can do that. It looks easy too ! After 1 minute.....





















OH MY GOD I WANNA DIE....!!

My legs are sooo tired!
Why is the girl beside me running? I'm only like...walking. How does she do it? Where does she get the energy from? I think she doesn't work. She must be one of those rich people who doesn't have to wake up at 7am to work. That must be it. Or else she must be a robot in disguise. Nobody can run like that for so long, after a long day at work.

After the 2nd minute, sod it ! Wtf. It is so difficult okay. I just wanna walk but the speed seems to increase with every step or move or whatever. I am just not made for this thing.

Anyway, it's time for the yoga class ! YaY ! Finally something that I can do.

It's good to stretch all the muscles in my body particulary my thighs and arms. However after half hour, the teacher decided that it's time for us to do the head stand. I can't do the head stand ! no no ! So i stand there and watch. Well, maybe one day I will be able to. Not today.

Overall, I spent like 35 minutes working out and I feel hungry already. I decided to quit the sauna and go home. To go to my car, I have to walk past all these fast food restaurants. The aroma of KFC was so enticing! I manage to resist the temptation. There's food at home and I am still on this "saving" thingy after all.

At the carpark, a girl told me that the autopay is not working. Damn it. I drove another 2 floors up and parked my car to go down to pay. Dunno why, I suddenly fear for the brick getting stolen. Yeah I dun't like that thing but it doesn't belong to me. I kept a watch on my car while slotting my 1 ringgit in.

Well there you go. My day at the gym is so interesting right ? I think I'll go again on Wednesday =)

Btw, i drop the brick when i was carrying it out of the car. My arms were tired lah!

I hope it still works though...... if it doesn't, I'll juz pretend it crashed tommorow morning. Maybe I will get a T-series this time..... *keke*

No comments: