Monday 27 April 2009

The Weekend That Was

Mr Jason teased that my blog is always about Libra boy and so he named himself as "Capricorn boy". I must say that Libra boy sounds much nicer than Capricorn boy (which is a mouthful) right? Anyway I suspect the REAL reason why he is kicking up this fuss is because he wanted to change the topic. I was halfway verbally bashing him for going to sleep at HT during the MU v Spurs match. He missed the comeback! tsk tsk...Very good tactic...

If I blog about work, it will be dangerous & also boring. Who wants to read about the political workplace where everyone is a two headed snake? It's the same in every work place and all we can do is rant to our friends/family to let the anger out. My horoscope adviced that I should lie low this year in terms of career wise, it is not a good time to fight or be aggresive. Right, lie low i will....

So you see, what is so nice to read about my working life? Let's talk about something happier, like the good weekend I had.......with libra boy of course....keke...

We had plenty of food.... cooked lamb chop for Sunday's dinner. It was so-so. The corn & mashed potatoes were nice though.














I know the photo is a little too dark but still can see lah...

And no, I didn't cook the thai food, we had it at Just Thai, 1U. I love Thai tom yam but it gave me a niggling stomach pain on Sat & Sun which kinda spoil my weekend slightly but it was still bearable. I know I should quit tom yam for the next 3 months until whatever that is inside my stomach heals itself. Perhaps I should go on a no-beer diet too but that will be a bit harder to achieve =P

We went to catch a movie as well: He is just not that into you. Finally got the tickets since its opening. Everytime we went to the counter, it's all sold out..




















The movie was nice especially the Ben & Jen ending. A little too fast paced at times. I guess they're trying to cramp a whole lot of "rules" into a 2-hour movie.

I am so happy this Friday is a holiday. I can relax and ZzzzzZzz and do whatever I like for 3 whole days!

No comments: