Saturday 11 April 2009

Dinner & a pink lemonade

Libra boy wanted me to cook him green curry chicken for dinner. Me & my big mouth. I told him I bought some curry paste from Bangkok and he wanted to taste it. I have not exactly been cooking for other people for a long time so I am kinda nervous.

But there is no escape...

We went grocery shopping @ Cold Storage, Subang Parade . To be honest, I am kinda worried the curry won't turn out well because I have never cooked any green curry before and I am bad with 'curry'. Hope he don't get food poisoning or something. If he does, that's it lah... sure deduct marks from me...*keke*

After his badminton game today (btw, my libra boy looks extremely cute when he is playing sports) we came home and he helped me to chopped up the luncheon meat, chili and also shred the crabstick.


Here's our dinner and a pink lemonade to celebrate my first time cooking 2 main dishes for him:



















Well, the curry turned out OKAY but not to worry, I still have 2 packets of paste to improve the taste.

Our fried rice has a very special recipe. 'Normal' people may not like it. We cooked it with no garlic, just eggs, mixed vege (corn/carrot/peas), luncheon meat and shredded crabstick. Normally I will cut the crabsticks into small cubes but I think it tastes better shredded =)




4 comments:

SOBA said...

FABULOUS..........
Things are looking good for you.
I like it very much.
I wish I can eat green curry too.Hmmm...i hope you bought the Thai fish sauce too...its their wonder sauce that makes everything taste good. Anyway CHEERS...coool lemonade
I'd prefer a GUINESS DRAUGHT :-)

Corinne said...

thx Soba, did u watch the match last nite? KIKO!! =)

p.s: i like guiness too...

p.ss: Thx for the thai fish sauce tip...i din add that, no wonder it feels like missing sumthing =)

It's Me said...

emmm....should have send me some green curry since it was my birthday...kekekekeke

Corinne said...

happy belated birthday..!! hope u enjoyed it...nxt time make 4 u lah...