Monday 11 May 2009

I am a Klutz

I do not know how I manage it but I broke Libra boy's shower......!

There I was trying to wash my feet in my err.. intoxicated state.... We just got back from a buddy's party at Phuture and I had a few drinks too many....

Anyway, I do not know what I did, I just umm... sort of "detached" the shower head from its hose. I SWEAR I didn't pull it to any awkward position and I certainly don't have any superhuman strength!!!

It just came off!!

You know what, this is all my mom's fault. She told me & my brothers that we have to wash our feet ALL THE TIME before sleeping and make sure it is clean otherwise monsters will visit our dreams. I have been practising this since the story....

Libra boy was laughing and asked what happened. To make it seem less my fault, I told him that the thing is actually faulty and was probably gonna come off without my help, to which he replied "NO IT ISN'T FAULTY AT ALL ".

He still couldn't stop laughing and even wondered how I did it too because he has been using the shower for a very long time...

Duh!

I dun't know either. It was my first time staying there too. Give me the paper bag, QUICK!!!

No comments: