Thursday 16 April 2009

Time

WoW ! Is it really Thursday already? Seems like I have no chance to sit down and breathe.

From attending the longest ever meetings to wasting time replying to dim-witted emails, it seemed my 9 - 6 just passed with the blink of an eye. Which is a good thing, I hate it when time passes slowly at work. But then, I have no chance to relax even after 6pm! It's really quite difficult when you have to deal with stubborn family members...

I sometimes get pissed off when there's politics at work. No, correct that. I get angry all the time when people play politics. All the backstabbings and betrayals... urghh!!

But now that I have a chance to sit here and blog, I find that there is really no point getting myself all worked up over people that I do not care. What is the point? It is really human nature. Everyone has different characteristics and everyone has their own hidden agenda at work & will do anything to excel (thereby covering their actual faults).

I already do not have enough time to care about the people that I want to care for, why should I waste even 1 second of my time for these people?

Which brings me to my next point, I feel like I did not see Libra boy at all this week, although I did see him last night....the time just passes too quickly....

hmm....

Okay..... it's my hormones....getting too philosophical....

1 comment:

SOBA said...

I already do not have enough time to care about the people that I want to care for, why should I waste even 1 second of my time for these people?

EXACTLY....you got it