Thursday 28 August 2008

Mcdonald's Drive-Thru

There I was, driving through the SS15 Mcdonalds to pack something back to office.
After placing my order, I drove to pay.

This "pondan" asked me:

P: You nak set atau burger saje? (with a very angry tone)
Me: Set

He then made the clicking tongue noise and gave me a very annoying look that said "YOU ARE STUPID"

That's it lah. He sure gonna KENA from me. I have enough crap from customers to be shown a black face when I am in turn a customer.

So i asked him.

"What's your problem?"

He kept quiet and continued to calculate my change and hand it back to me abit aggresively, all the while giving me the bitchy look.

So i told HIM.

"Kalau ada period, MC lah"

He turned red. Before I drove off to get my order, I gave him my most evil and bitchiest look.

Nope, I am never going to take crap from black faced stupid waiters who can't hear an order properly. If you have the tendency to show your anger, then you are not fit to be in the customer service line. How many times have a customer scolded me in the past but I still have to keep my temper to the minimum and smile?

No comments: