Monday 4 August 2008

Ghosts

I am so scared to sleep tonight coz I dreamt of ghosts last night! There were so many of them crowding around me and I think I was trying to escape. I thought I heard children playing and laughing outside at 3am too! I do not know if I was still dreaming or it was real. My fear is of course intensified with this being the Hungry Ghost Festival month. I even imagined ghosts looking at me in my room which turns out to be my stupid black suit. In the end, I had to sleep with my lights on.

I googled for the meaning of my dream:

Ghost

In general, ghosts symbolizes aspects of yourself that you fear. This may involve a painful memory, guilt, or some repressed thoughts. You may be afraid of death and dying. Alternatively, ghosts are representative of something that is no longer obtainable or within reach. It indicates a feeling of disconnection from life and society. This dream may be a calling for you to move on and abandon your outdated modes of thinking and behavior.

Chase

To dream that you are being chased, signifies that you are avoiding a situation that you do not think is conquerable. It is often a metaphor for some form of insecurity.

Chase dreams may represent your way of coping with fears, stress or various situations in your waking life. Instead of confronting the situation, you are running away and avoiding it. Ask yourself who is the one chasing you and you may gain some understanding and insight on the source of your fears and pressure.


Wtf lah. So what does it mean ? Ask yourself who is chasing you and you may gain some understanding.... ??!! I dun't even know who those ghosts are ?

I admit I am fearing something. One of them is being unable to have any recollection of the things that happened on Saturday night. I hate losing my memory.

No comments: