Thursday 14 August 2008

Cookie's EPL Prediction for 08/09



Can Man Utd retain the title with no new players ? They say Berbatov is on his way but this news is almost as annoying as the Ronaldo staying or leaving fiasco. I'm slightly excited with the new reserve players but I said that with Chris Eagles last season and he didn't get the chance to shine.

As usual, in accordance with the tradition, we have those Liverpool fans (back from their disastrous season) dishing out threats of winning the 3 cups. *Yawnnnnn* Maybe they will win one lah (the league cup) Must give face coz benitez did buy some English players.

Arsenal seem quiet but they will always be there.

Chelsea have another big-mouth coach. I think they can be the main title challengers.

My prediction:

1) Manchester United
2) Arsenal
3) Spurs
4) Chelsea
5) Man City
6) Liverpool

*keke*

I'm so looking forward to this Sunday's first match - Manchester United v Newcastle United

No comments: