Thursday 21 August 2008

Fever @ Genting

Have you ever had fever in cold weather ? The last time I experienced this was back in Perth during winter. It was the most terrible feeling ever. Imagine ur already having the chills, the cold weather just makes it 10 times worse.

I had an appointment at Genting today which I couldn't afford to skip, so I went to the doc for those damn antibiotics that make people so weak. My fever didn't go away completely, I am still feeling the after effects this morning. I wore my thickest winter jacket but I can still feel the cold seeping through my bones ! I should have worn gloves and scarfs and maybe boots! No joke lah, it was like 0 degrees.

Luckily the medication and a cup of hot chocolate (which cost RM10) makes it all better. The best thing is, we stole cups from Starbucks. LOL ! It was a classic the way my colleague juz carried the cup and walk away casually. Mine, I stuffed it in my handbag. I'm a thief ! SHhh !

And you know what, while we were on our way out from the car park, there were some police inspection just before the exit. We were wondering if they were looking for the 'criminals' that stole 3 cups from Starbucks ? LOL

No comments: