Friday 30 November 2007

The last day of November

A few more hours to the end of a stressful and sick month.

I had written a post earlier listing out all the bad things that has happened but when i review it, i realise there's no point lingering over past events as they will make us even more blue. People will always like to ask "Why" or "What if" but unfortunately we will never know so we should not waste anymore time trying to find the "answer".

Instead let's look forward to December which has always been my most favourite month of the year. I love Christmas. I love carolling. I love listening to Christmas songs. I love the Christmas spirit. I love decorating Christmas trees and I love looking at the lights.

My stupid flu or stomach bug or whatever it is will go away when the clock strike 0000 in a few hours and I will enjoy my December month as usual every year =)

1 comment:

Tim said...

I love December!! It is my birthday month - a celebration month! Then we will have Christmas and New Year! When the Brits go into January winter blues we look forward to Chinese New Year!