Tuesday 13 November 2007

Tagged

I was browsing through my fren's blog and saw that i got tagged by Mr Aaron Tan

1. if i was an opposite gender, what would my party clothes be like?
a colored t-shirt with jeans - i juz love nice colored t-shirts on guys....kekeke

2. at 10am this morning, i was…
in a meeting with my boss.

3. at 10pm tonight, i will be…
having a drink at mont kiara ?


4. who should be the next malaysian prime minister?

Sir Alex Ferguson

5. if my spouse told me to do without sex for a year, i would…
have no sex for one year lah. im no cheater.

6. if i was a piece of a car, i would be the…
color red.

7. if i was told one day that i would have to give up either 1) anything chocolate or 2) ever seeing the beach again, for the rest of my life, which one will I give up?
of corz chocolate....

8. singapore is good for…
nothing...hahahha

9. if i could only say 3 words before i die, what would those last words be?
aiseh, i dunno lah...i never tot abt dying...so fast ? i still havent finish enjoying my life...

10. who would i like to be left on a deserted island with?
who else but david beckham ???

11. die by drowning or by fire?
i dowan to die..... !!

12. what one single thing would you buy with your last rm9.95?
dunhill lights

13. if i opened a night club, what would i call it?
the jebs pup

14. don’t cheat: what’s “bulbous”?
food ar ??

15. I think my ass is…
.......... how would i look if i keep trying to look at my own ass to see how it's shaped??

How many people are we spose to tag next ?? I'm gonna tag 5 ok.

1. Tim Lee
2. Vivienlpl
3. Chilicandy
4. Amandawwp
5. sr215