Monday 5 November 2007

BBQ Party with an old friend
















It's been a long time since I last barbequed coz I'm lazy to clean up after a party. We were planning on just buying some KFC and have a few drinks but i received a call on Tuesday that it was to be a bbq session and im supposed to buy junk food & drinks.

E: Imelda wants "Oh YAH"
Me: What the hell is "OH YAH" ????
E: dunno ler....Beats me man....
Me: (after some thinking) CHEEZELS izzit ???
E: Ya ya , last time the advertisement is oh yah oh yah....remember ??
ME: hahaha..

When I reached E's apartment, I drove past Imelda Kwan whom i havent seen for more than 10 years and smiled to her. She didn't smile back !! $#@% She couldn't recognise me....!!!! No wonder when i say "Hi" to her, she look unfriendly and gave me the "who's this chick" look......

suddenly.....

Imelda: do i know u ???
Me: WHAT ??????

Eileen & Michelle was laughing already.

Michelle: OMG Imelda, u can't recognise our friend????

Imelda: huh, dunt tell me ur Corinne ar ??? where's ur glasses ??? and ur hair....last time ur hair is thick thick and BIG one rite, why now so flat ???

Me: Woiiii of corz flat lah......how many years already ???? hairstyle sure change lah....and nowadays got contact lens lah derrrrrrrrrr!!!!! Want me to slap u or not ????

Lai Lai: (in between laughs) Please lah Mel, dunt tell us you thought Corinne was a stranger trying to kau u ???

Me: Jesus......Mel....................??????

Imelda: oh noooooo lah, of course not.....look at u lah, what a dramatic change.....

Michelle: Perhaps Corinne should wear the school uniform and put on her glasses so Imelda dunt get confused again......

LOL.......i wonder where's my school uniform...the blue color pinafore....hahahhaha


















Anyway we had a really good time, Lai Lai was the belle of the party with her straightforwardness and jokes about her travel experiences. We chatted everything from ex school mates, bra sizes & men & woman. I've never laughed so much in such a long time.

I'm looking forward to club with Imelda and see her in action.

1 comment:

Keith said...

Hey Cookie, quick. Upload some photos of your secondary school days. Let us see the spec ;)