Saturday 6 October 2007

The week that was

I'm still enjoying my "work-less" Saturday today. I got up at 9am, slept back till about 1130 then went out to buy my breakfast/lunch and watched another 2 episodes of "The brink of law"

It's currently raining cats & dogs here - PERFECT !
I will enjoy my afternoon nap in a bit :D

This week marks the start of my new job, there's loads of changes to get use to. I now work from 0830 to 1700 and i realise the morning traffic is worse when u leave the house earlier. But it's alright, coz i dunt get stuck at the evening traffic. I'll probably start my yoga classes again the week after next. Previously i have to slog till like 1900 (sometimes later) and that leaves me with little time to get to Hartamas Yogazone. By the time i reach there, i can only join one class. I'd much prefer to go for 2 classes in one go.

I've also been sitting at the office learning the new products, getting to know my new collegues. It's quite boring to sit in front of the computer for such long hours. How do the admin/accounts people do it ? It makes me so sleepy that I downed 2 cups of coffee each day. I'm also a little hesitant to engage my new collegues in long chit chats in case they got things to do. On my first day, i actually didn't speak after lunch, abit of a culture shock there.

But so far so good.









Here's the result of the Champions League match that was played on Wednesday. I didn't watch it but I'm glad they won and i heard Rooney scored a wonderful goal, which i have yet to check out from Youtube.

The only thing that didnt change from my usual weekly schedule was the squash session on Thursday. It was great and my left thigh felt OK, the pain's gone.

I feel more relaxed, of course the pressure of work will not kick in so fast, probably in another 3 weeks, but it's so nice to have so much spare time.

No comments: