Monday 8 October 2007

My Wish

When i was in primary school, I made some friends with people who lives at SS2, SS3, SS4, etc etc.

I thought that street name is so cool (i know, i know - hey, i was 7 yrs old lah) and i wished silently that one day i will have a chance to stay at a place with an "SS" street name. One day, my mum told me that we will be moving to Subang Jaya so YAY!! i will be staying at an "SS" street name and I happily wrote to all my pen pals informing them my new address.

When i was 17, I decided to enrol in Systematic College to study LCCI and come out to work as an Accounts Clerk after one year and proceed to become an Accountant while studying ACCA Really - What was I thinking ?? Well, my mum didnt approve my first choice of becoming a Veterinarian .........

Anyway, all my secondary school friends went to either Sunway or Taylors College and will further their studies abroad. I wish I can go too but I didn't want to burden my mum. One day, in the middle of my course, she called me (she was working at Johor that time) and after a long career chit chat, she gave me permission to enrol at Metropolitan College's twinning program with Curtin so YAY!! i get to go to Australia.

After completing my degree, I decided I want to join the IT industry coz its like so cool and hyped ( i know - what crap lah) and I got my wish when a customer ( i was working part time at a pub) offered me a job at his company.

Then there was this David Beckham mania, i was obsessed with him (I still like him) My room was full of his posters and how I wished i can meet him in real life and lo behold ! Manchester United decides to tour Asia and I met him from afar at the Shah Alam Stadium. A few years later, he came to the Cheras Badminton Hall for a promotional tour for his new team (Real Madrid) and i met him again (closer this time).

Seems like all that i wished for ALWAYS come true hey ???


OKAY....





















I now WISH for a husband that looks like this:

6 comments:

Aaron Tan said...

O_o

your wish will come true...

at first.. i tot you wish kimi to be your husband...then i read again... you wish for your husband to look like kimi... so ok lah..

possible... hehe...

Tim said...

Well, apparently one of your wishes is deteriotating. Becks isn't as good looking as he used to be. I am so pleased with his departure from England/Europe. I remember the year he visited Cheras, spent 8 hours in Malaysia before continuing his "gold-digging" tour in other countries in the region. Blimey, I bet Fergie didn't regret miskicking a boot that hit his forehead. But he is arguably among the great No.7s like Best and Cantona in MU history!

Corinne said...

Aaron: Must wish for something realistic lah, how to get the real Kimi?

Tim: becks will forever be handsome to me even if he got a scar like tevez :p

Tim said...

Frank Ribery the scarred killer! Ha!

Francesc Fabregas
Tomas Rosicky
Robin van Persie
All good looking and GUNNERS!

Corinne said...

Owen Hargreaves's looks can beat the entire "firing blanks from next match onwards" team....kakaka

the_force said...

What happen to Beckham?

Finally realise he is ugly? Let's rejoice.