Thursday 18 October 2007

Over Indulgence

Finally, some quiet time to myself.

Let's recap my Raya celebration...

On Saturday, I wanted to go for a much needed massage (my shoulder is still killing me) but in the end i went window shopping trying to decide which camera & phone i should buy. Nope, I didn't go to The Gardens as planned, too lazy to drive so far on a holiday. Ha ha, yeah i admit, i am a lazy person. Later i spent the night drinking wine & whiskey at my friend's house. It's the holidays! What better way to spend it than drinking ourselves to the seventh heaven ? :D

One of the highlight that night was England winning 3 - 0 against Estonia and our ROO boy scored !















Way to go ROONEY !


Sunday, i played pool at TTDI and later dragged my "heng tai" out to Velvet. We didn't know there was a Raya Mambo thingy going on. No wonder that place was so packed. The music was good though, i drank quite a bit but managed to find my way home at 5am.

Monday i slept till late and was wondering whether i should exercise myself to exhaustion so that I can sleep early. Have to work the next day.....

I ended up having wine & cheese & sausages at a friend's new condo & slept at 4am.

You can imagine the state i was in the next day. Thank God i drank a glass of Vitamin C before sleeping, dunno if it's psychology or what, I found some hidden energy that help me last till 5pm. My collegues were all having headaches and dizzy spells. Some partied too much, some over slept. My boss also ponteng lah. He went out in the afternoon and never came back.

When I reached home, I was nearly dying. Ha ha ha. Too much partying. Old already, my body cannot be subjected to 4 days of drinking in a row. Anyway, i had early bed rest for the past 2 days. Yesterday i had a slight fever and throat infection so being the kiasu chinese girl I downed a couple of chinese herbal cooling tea and took some Panadols.

This morning my collegue asked if i got cry last night.

C: (looking blur) huh ??? Cry??

D: England lah.

C: WHAT ??? THEY LOST ???!!!!! &^%%$#@!!!!!

i was so confident that they will win that i didn't bother to watch the match. Actually i didn't know they were playing at 11pm...lol....i thought they were gonna play at 3am and I can't afford another late night with the fever...

When will they learn ?? When will they sack Mclaren ?? What if England dunt make it to Euro ??? WHat is EURO 2008 without ENGLAND i ask u ??? &^%%*(%$#@!!!!

Sigh....

better turn our attention to the exciting F1 weekend than to dwell on stupid coaching tactics.

I will be rooting for KIMI of course. i know it's quite impossible that he will win the title but perhaps Massa will accidently ram into Hamilton's car and perhaps Alonso's Mclaren will suddenly run out of petrol....hehehehe..........


Good luck KIMI !! :D

1 comment:

Tim said...

I am not convinced McClaren could lead England to win Euro 2008. As a club manager, he only won a mickey mouse throphy and got to UEFA Cup final (anyone remember the result of that night?) - now England need to beat Croatia at Wembley. Come on Eduardo, show these Englishmen why you are a Gunner!