Saturday 29 September 2007

A very personal thought

i'm having a lousy week so far - the worst in 2007. I do not know how i am feeling now, whether should i feel angry/fear/anxiety. I just do not understand humans sometimes. I guess we are a complex subject......

well im thankful i did not have any recurring nightmares about snakes - that's the good part of this week. I've always hated snakes, maybe i'm brought up to think they're evil and they sort of crept into my sub-conscious memory and make me dream about them. I hated those nightmares. There will either be one very big snake like those anaconda type trying to eat me or a few hundreds of them, sometimes talking to me (what the hell? ) or sometimes biting me or sometimes i just escaped them. Well, whatever these dreams symbolize, I have given up trying to interpret them.

I have tried to be optimistic. A friend commented that I have lost quite a bit of weight (shouldnt I be happy?) and that I look really bad. She's right. I guess the stress is showing isnt it ?

I am just dissapointed. It will pass.

2 comments:

Aaron Tan said...

you might have lord voldemort genes~~!!! you can speak snakes language~!! O_o go do dna test... kekeke

Corinne said...

NoOOoOoo...!! i dowan to be in slytherin :p