Wednesday 26 September 2007

My neck/shouder hurts

They say its stress + sitting in front of the PC too long + wrong pillow.

All correct.

There's a tussle going on at work which is causing some stress in my life this week, but after much thoughts coupled with some sleepless nights with nightmares, I say to hell with it.

To make a long story short, the management went back against their word. IF after stating my arguments and offering to help, they still want to burn the bridges, then so be it.

Well, I guess this is quite common scenarios to being an employee so I've actually put it behind me and slept quite well last night.

So what's causing the pain then? Hmmm ..... must be the pillow !!

I should get a new one.

Any recomendations? like those dunno-what animal feather type ?

Not those contour pillow please.... Not relaxed at all lah...

4 comments:

Flasher said...

Mis post to the japan site

http://www.phitenusa.com/
this here for the english version

Aaron Tan said...

kena spammed~!!

Corinne said...

err...wat's going on ?
who's dr_shivan?

Corinne said...

oh dr_shivan...how did u find me..? i saw the product i know who d...