Saturday 1 September 2007

P1 Staff Appreciation Night


My boss sent an email earlier this week, informing us that there will be a "staff appreciation night" at TGIF on the 31st August 2007.

We are allowed to bring "partners" as long as they're not our official bf or gf so that we can have scandalous fun that night. My boss said these kind of functions are the perfect excuse for getting the taste of being "single" even it is only for few hours and he wanna hug as many girls as he can get hold off. And my other collegues all dished out comments like:

"Sure ill be bringing someone but not "insert gf's name here". I'm not stupid"

"Which one you bringing ? Make sure it's not that guy who knows "insert gf's name here"."

"Please don't tell my gf got drinks after dinner. I send her home first. ShhHhhh !!! (grinning while imagining the fun he will be having)"

MEN....!!!!!! ......sigh....

In the end, they all still brought their "official partners". Talk only lah....

We had a faboulous time at TGIF Subang Parade. We ordered loads of appetizers and the best was the Mozarella Cheese & the Potato Skin with Cheese. YumMMmmm.....I feel like driving to TGIF to take-away some now.....I didnt take any photos of these yummy appetizers coz the guys were so hungry they stuck their fork into whichever their hands could reach as soon as the food was laid on the table.

Drinks - we ordered all the ultimate drinks. Our tables were full of colorful drinks. I ordered the Ultimate Mudslide and it was heaven.

Our main course was all the Jack Daniel's specials. I had the Salmon & shrimp with Jack Daniel's sauce. Most of them ordered the beef steak which looks really good.

After the main course, someone ordered the famous TGIF desert. By this time I was already very full but my technical manager still insist that i try the Mud Pie. "Its really good - You must try it"

After a while of pretending not to notice the cake, he shoved the fork onto my hand.

OK OK, i took a bite to humour him.

It tastes cold.

Please don't think too much about my comment coz I was really too full and whatever that goes in will not have any taste. Plus, I am not a sweet tooth type of person and the only cakes i eat are cheesecakes.

Perhaps I'll bring a cake lover to TGIF and try again. It looks good though. Oh... the reason why it's so cold was coz its an ice-cream cake.

After dinner we went to this pub at Sunway. Of course all of them drop their partners or wife at home and came alone. Cameras were banned at this point so i do not have any "ahem" photos to show but there were some which i took with my phone and i will have a fun time at work next week :D





2 comments:

SR215 said...

Your boss so sporting.. :)

Corinne said...

he is one of the nicest boss ive ever worked with :)