Sunday 30 September 2007

A Cookie's Saturday

I slept till about noon today... shocking isnt it ? I actually woke up at 9am lah but feeling dehydrated from the whiskey last night and slightly dizzy i went and slept somemore. Luckily Zan called me at 12pm otherwise I would have been much, much later for our lunch appointment at Bakerzin Bangsar Village.

After a quick shower, i drove to Centrepoint, met up with Zan and went to Bangsar Village to meet the others. I was damn hungry by this time - no breakfast mah, but it's not like i eat a heavy breakfast everyday, just coffee normally. I guess I just felt I deserve a treat. When we arrived at the Zin, i ordered my favourite Seafood Pasta. This time they added a small lobster or big prawn, whatever that is lah....see from the photo below:

u see that big thing with shell one - what's that thing call?



The others ordered the lamb cutlets:













and also the fish milanese:


Jenn & Elaine had soups + pasta + cakes. Their cheesecake was not nice today. It melted too quickly and the taste is not so good. Maybe last night's cakes.


When i came back i browse through some of my friend's blog and came across this saying:

"to be wronged is nothing unless you continue to remember it"

hmm.......that makes sense and i felt a lot better. So i took a nap - ha ha ha, woi... it's the whiskey lah....i dunt normally pig like this...yeah i do like to nap but i seldom get the chance...usually wen i "snake" (a malaysian term for truant) i go for a loooong coffee session with the other "snakes". Why do we have to use the term "snake" anyway.....god i hope i really dunt have Voldermort's genes.....noooo nooo....must not snake anymore.....

Anyway still nursing the mild hangover from last night, I decided to stay home and watch the match and Manchester United won 1 - 0 (goal scored by C.Ronaldo) so yeah, my week is ending with a high note of good vibes and it will continue to better starting from TODAY :)

No comments: