Monday 30 March 2009

TGIF

Went for dinner at TGIF last Friday with my Libra boy. Ordered my favourite baileys+kahlua+don't-know-what-else drink (The Ultimate Mudslide) and a few other very cheesy appetizer & main course.


















This is what I meant when I said both of us do not like vege:
















I truly enjoyed dinner that day. Apart from the laughs and talking from A-Z, I feel something different. I noticed it happened after my trip to BKK.

Everytime I see him, he somehow manages to make my feelings for him grow a little more. Is it the way I feel that he truly cares or it's because we are somehow very similiar in character? Can this really be happening since they always say opposite attracts. Nobody ever said similiar attracts *LOL*

It's weird..... No it's not weird..... It's somehow nice. I do wonder how much feelings can grow into...

1 comment:

It's Me said...

he reads this?