Thursday 26 March 2009

Some things in common

Over lunch today my Libra boy asked me:

"Have you adapted to the idea of having someone around you?"

Hmm....... Good question....

With "ex-es", there's usually a period of time to slowly adjust to each other's activities. Especially when both have different interests.

I never really have to try hard to adapt with him. He is easy to be with.

The major plus point is of course the fact that we are both MU fanatics. I do not have to feel like I am the "MALE" in the relationship. It's just weird when your bf sits next to you and tries to understand what's going on at the match and naming some famous players like Ronaldo or Rooney. After a month or shorter, they will usually start to get bored and change channels during half time. HEY! I wanted to hear what the football focus people say and check out the other team's result!

At the 2nd month, it gets worse. They will read some magazines (flipping the pages LOUDLY) and give you dirty looks once in a while. After every 15 minutes or so, they will ask "How long more?". Why can't they see the time on the top right or left hand corner of the screen? Actually come to think of it, I think that they do know but are just hoping that by asking, I will stop watching and let them watch their HBO or some crappy taiwanese game show.

Give and take, sometimes I will have to miss matches. But now I don't have to re-schedule my weekend nights ever just because my bf doesn't watch football. I must say, it is a very nice change to be able to post mortem about the match or share the joy of a victory.

Other plus points includes the fact that both of us do not fancy much vege and likes happy hours. This is really great. There's nobody nagging me while I eat or drink!

So yeah, it's kinda nice and I am looking forward to see what other suprising things we have in common.....

No comments: