Monday 9 March 2009

Marley & me

My first movie date with Libra boy.....!

I wasn't expecting this to be a movie about a labrador. If i had known........
(*note!!! spoiler ahead - stop reading if u havent watch the movie*)





......that Marley will die at the end, I would have watched Seven Pounds.

See, I have this thing about dog dying in movies......it's because I love dogs and whenever I see a dog dying in the movie, my tears will flow automatically.

So embarassing...!!! First movie date somemore.. ....but of course i diverted my attention abit, trying not to concentrate on what Owen Wilson or Jen Anniston was saying or watching their facial expression, or else I will need more than a pack of tissue....and come across as a bloody emotional freak.....not to mention my ruined mascara....

No comments: