Thursday 12 March 2009

A special trait

One of the qualities I liked about my Libra boy is his humour & intelligence which makes him so damn cute! Ok, that's 2 qualities...

Yeah yeah. I know I am still at the top of the clouds up there and whatever he does is funny and cute but it's different. And you can always tell that it's different when it is.

I can never guess what he is thinking or what he will say next which is a nice surprise. Being too predictable is boring right? Yes, sometimes I do know what he is up to next but even during these times, he can still manage to twist the actual turnaround of events !! God knows how much I need these kind of laughters in this section of my life after the horrible stuffs I have to put up with during my 9-6.

He is turning out to be someone very special to me indeed.

Oh! Did I mention he is an MU fan as well? LOL

2 comments:

SOBA said...

YESssss

See prayers answered...God is a good God. I know HE will answer and what better time. Prayer does work. Yessss I am so happy Cookie....more happy than you. :)

Corinne said...

thx for the prayers soba =)