Thursday 19 July 2007

Online diary?

Today's one of my lucky days in July so I thought "hey..y not start this blog thingy"

Why is today lucky? First of all i won the latest Harry Potter book (Harry Potter & The Deathly Hallows) from Mix FM at 9am. YaY!! I've neva won anything that i relli want in all my years on earth. And this is a nice start to a Thursday after having to endure a stressful & disturbing 3 days at work & home (i was having the worst sore throat ever & my boss chose this week to hv his "period")

Anyway, feeling very ecstatic, I went in to work & there was my boss looking at his watch (i was late) but what the heck, i wasn't going to let anything spoil my day. So i ignored him and did some chit chatting with my collegues and some err....paperwork. by afternoon I decided to check my GP for the month and i realise that WOW !! i onli need another RM200.

So here i am. i thought I should mark this day.

This is what I won:

2 comments:

Wan Cheng Huat said...

congrats on the book.. hehehe

Corinne said...

i have read it for the 3rd time :)