Sunday 29 July 2007

Harry Potter & The Order of The Phoenix



It's a little late for this review but better late than never. I watched this on opening day without any high expectations coz movie 4 was abit of a dissapointment. And it was great !! One of the best movie ive watched in 2007 so far. I know those transformers fans will argue with me on this but well, transformers was never one of my favourite cartoons... in fact i hv bad memories with transformers coz my 2 elder brothers bully & chase me away from the tv when it's time for "transformers - more than meets the eye" (tune playing on my head now) I must say the transformers movie was very good too....

Ok... back to the review, the best thing about this movie was how well the relationship with those close to Harry was shown. The loyalty between the friends, the care from his godfather etc. I love all the spells shown and the final part when Voldermort possesed Harry and he had flash memories of his friendship with the other two. The common room scene was my favourite.
I'm watching it again tommorow. Cineleisure at Damansara has some nice cut-out posters. I manage to capture a few on my mobile:


No comments: