Thursday 26 July 2007

Korea v Iraq

How did i end up at Bukit Jalil to watch two teams i dunt support? hmm.....I guess I miss the EPL so much that this is like an appetizer to the charity shield next week ? :D

Ok let me try to review the game abit...umm...it was not an exciting match but it has its moments. Both teams played to a scoreless draw and Iraq won on penalties.

There were many Korean supporters around and they were fantastic. All dressed in RED (my fav team color) so naturally I was silently cheering for the korean team. Too bad they lost..oh wells...try again in 2 years time or issit 4 ? I have no idea.

What ???!! dunt look at me like that. I told u I only follow the European teams....I'm ENGLAND & Manchester United all the way....

Actually the plus point of the entire match was when Vincent blows this horn thingy which he bought from outside the stadium and if u look at the photo on the left, he was making quite a lot of noise with the "ING" orange balloon thingy....

After the match we went for BKT at Sri Petaling...today i had chicken rice for lunch and now rice again for dinner.....im making myself fat :(

No comments: