Monday 1 December 2008

December

My favourite month of the year is back. How time flies.

I'm happy with the derby result last night but what did Ronaldo think he was doing?

Anyway I want to crawl into a hole to hibernate because its been a bz bz 2 weeks. More meetings and events to come this week and I do not have time to blog about it.

Overall it's been a hectic week, I missed a rainbow by seconds (my collegues told me there was a rainbow juz a few minutes before it dissapeared).

But i can't take it slow. Everything is urgent. Everyone wants that quote yesterday. Suppliers are all in holiday mood and takes ages to reply to our request while we get chased by customers. My phone has been ringing non-stop since last Monday. My battery can't even last a day.

*Stressed*

3 comments:

SOBA said...

Whatever it is maintain your cool. Dont get worked up and ruin your own day. Work by all means but do it happily and you will get by the day..still praying for you U :)

SOBA said...

Ronaldo is doing what Gallas is doing to Arsenal. He needs to be sent off and away. He thyinks he is great I think he will end up like Beckham. MU is the place for him yeat he is unhappy. Anyway MU has got great talent esp Roonie.

Corinne said...

Thx Soba =)

Pray for MU too....